Learn about the non-contact solution that measures density,
mass flow rate, and volume flow rate of your bulk materials!
Virtual Workshop Details
The Automated Bulk Material Measurement virtual workshop is a 1-hour
instructor-led online class, that will include a LIVE! demo and highlight the Bulkscan by SICK.
During this online course, discover how the Bulkscan by SICK:
- Is a non-contact solution that measures density, mass flow rate, and volume flow rate.
- Is a low maintenance solution, over a weigh scale system, which doesn’t need to be calibrated.
- Includes belt inspection tools to help avoid belt slippage, and belt mechanical wear and tear.
- Offers uniform positioning of materials on the belt to avoid convexing or spillage.
- Detects density and allows for accurate measurement of products that may be compacted, compressed, dry, or wet.
To improve your virtual experience, it's
suggested that you also have a webcam and two monitors.
Please note that these items are not required but highly recommended!
||Overview and training