At EandM, we take great pride in the great values that we offer our customers.
We work hard to ensure that our product variety, product availability, reliable
delivery, and superior customer service work together to create Excellence in Automation.
We want you to feel confident working with EandM. If you have any questions regarding the policies listed below, please e-mail
email@example.com. We're always glad to help.
Our policies include:
Content on the EandM website is for informational purposes only. Contact your
EandM sales representative for verification of specifications.
All orders are subject to EandM's Sales Terms and Conditions.
The EandM logo is a trademark of EandM. Entire contents copyright © 2021 by EandM. All
rights reserved. All other trademarks are the property of their respective companies.
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of all information on this
website. EandM makes no warranty expressed or implied with respect to the
accuracy of the information, including prices, product editorials, product
specifications or advertising.
All manufacturers' suggested list prices are current at the time of
publication and are subject to change without notice.
EandM is firmly committed to the privacy and security of your electronic commerce. For your full understanding,
the following statement details our information gathering and dissemination practices, as well as our security measures.
Information Collected to Serve You
Registration Form and Order Process
To process your order, we require your name, billing address, phone number, e-mail address,
shipping address and account number or credit card information. We use this information to
process your order and, if any questions should arise, to contact you about your order. In
general, we will try to contact you first by e-mail and if that fails, or if time is critical,
we will try to contact you by phone. We share this information, and only that information which
is absolutely necessary, with those third parties that are involved in the processing of your
order - for example, the financial institution that issued your credit card and the shipping
carrier that delivers your order.
Upon visiting our site we will assign you a unique Session ID in the form of a "cookie."
A cookie is a piece of information that a website sends to a browser. This is used to
facilitate your browsing and ordering experience, to keep track of your shopping basket
during your visit, help diagnose problems with our server, and administer our website. No
personal information about you is contained in these cookies.
By default all web server log files capture IP addresses. However we only use your IP address
to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer our website.
Privacy of Information
EandM will not share or sell your e-mail address or web site activity with other parties, with exception of the following:
- Processing Orders: EandM reserves the right to share this information with third parties involved only in the processing of your orders. This may include but is not limited to credit card verification.
- Business Transitions: In the event that we go through a business transition, such as a merger, acquisition, liquidation or sale of all or a portion of our assets, the information we have about you will, in most instances, be part of the assets transferred. We reserve the right to transfer that information in connection with such transactions without notice to you. We will not be required to obtain your consent for such a transfer.
- Legal Disclosure: We may disclose your Information if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to conform to applicable law, comply with a judicial proceeding, court order or legal process served on us, protect and defend our rights or property, or investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, or violations of our terms of service.
Privacy for California Residents
California’s “Shine the Light” law, Civil Code section 1798.83, requires certain businesses to respond to requests from California customers asking about businesses’
practices related to disclosing personal information to third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes. Alternatively, such businesses may have in place a
policy not to disclose personal information of customers to third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes if the customer has exercised an option
to opt-out of such information-sharing. If you wish to opt-out of our sharing of your information with third parties for the third parties’ direct
marketing purposes offline, please inform us by writing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
California has also adopted the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”), which will take effect at the beginning of 2020.
EandM complies with the requirements of the CCPA to the extent they apply to EandM.
If you are a California resident and EandM qualifies as a “business” under the terms of that law, you will have the following rights:
- You have the right to request that we disclose the categories and the specific items of Data about you that we collect, use, and/or disclose and that Data about you that we have collected, used, and/or disclosed during the 12 months prior to your request.
- You also have the right to have the Data we collect about you deleted. We use a two-step process to verify your identity and to have the information deleted. Your rights to have Data deleted are subject to several exceptions, specifically the Data that is necessary for us to:
- complete your transaction;
- provide you a good or service;
- perform a contract between us and you;
- protect your security and prosecute those responsible for breaching it;
- fix our system in the case of a bug;
- protect the free speech rights of you or other users;
- comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act (Cal. Penal Code § 1546 et seq.);
- engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interests that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws;
- comply with a legal obligation; or
- make other internal and lawful uses of the information that are compatible with the context in which you provided it.
- To make any request under the CCPA, you must send an email to email@example.com. You will be asked to give us your name, e-mail address, telephone number, and any other information we request to reasonably verify your identity.
We will respond to your request within 10 days after receipt of your request, and we will then take action to verify your identity and fulfill your request, as required by the CCPA.
- We will provide you with a CSV copy of your stored data within 45 days of your request, assuming we are able to verify your identity in that period and so long as you provide a correct email address for successful correspondence.
- You have the right not to receive discriminatory treatment by us for the exercise of any privacy rights conferred by the CCPA, which means that we will
not take any action to hurt or punish you for exercising your rights under the CCPA.
- You may designate an authorized agent to make a request under the CCPA on your behalf by writing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Upon receipt of your request,
we will provide you with the information you will need to designate that agent.
Note that we are not allowed by law to at any time disclose your Social Security number, driver’s license number, or other government-issued identification number, financial account number, any health insurance or medical identification number, or any account password or security questions or answers.
We have listed the specific and general categories of information we have collected, disclosed, or sold in the last 12 months in the section above entitled “Information Collected to Serve You.” That section also lists the specific and general categories of Data we have disclosed to third parties for our business purposes.
We do not sell your Data. However, we do disclose certain categories of Data to the merchants whose businesses you visit using the Services, all as described in the section entitled “Information Collected to Serve You” above.
For more information, please direct your questions to us at email@example.com. You can also direct questions to our toll free number at 866-693-2636
E-mails from EandM
EandM has found that attractive, graphics-rich e-mails are a quick, effective and low-cost way
to communicate with customers and prospects about new products, price changes, and manufacturer specials.
We do not want to send e-mails to you if you would prefer not to receive them. Therefore,
every e-mail provides instructions for you to unsubscribe from future e-mails. In addition, you
can contact your personal account executive or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
to unsubscribe or change subscription preferences.
We also have administrative procedures in place to remove e-mail addresses and domains that
consistently send failure messages to our e-mail servers.
For credit card transactions, EandM adds security by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology.
This means that the credit card information you send is encrypted by your computer, and then
decrypted again on our side, preventing others from accessing your private information in between.
So, when using an SSL capable browser, shopping on EandM's web site is the safest kind of transaction possible with a credit card.
We may include links on www.EandM.com to other companies'
sites. EandM is not responsible for the privacy policies and content of those sites.
Changes You Can Make
To make any changes to your order, please contact your local EandM office. If you are unable to contact one of our offices, feel free to contact us via e-mail at email@example.com and we will be happy to assist you.
To make any changes to your account or contact information, please contact Customer Account Maintenance at 866.693.2636 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sales Terms & Conditions
Download EandM Sales Terms and Conditions
Training Terms & Conditions
Cancellations made less than 1 week prior to the start date of each enrolled class will be subject
to a 50% cancellation fee for that session. Confirmed registrants who fail to attend class without
prior notice will not be eligible for any refund.
EandM reserves the right to cancel class and refund tuition in full if enrollment is insufficient
to hold the class. EandM is not liable for any costs other than the tuition received.
Download EandM RMA Policy (Return Materials Authorization)
Download EandM Freight Policy