EandM now offers remote training opportunities!
Would you like to participate in an EandM training remotely – without leaving your office or home?
Our trained instructors can now come to you virtually and the equipment can be hand-delivered to you by our regional team.
Whether it's a standard class or a custom class, EandM will provide the computers, software and all the hardware needed to bring targeted, high quality remote training to you – while our technical trainer is online!
Here is a sample of what can be included with EandM’s remote trainings.
Required: All attendees must provide their own internet connection.
- In-depth hands-on 4-day training with lab hardware.
- Dedicated, qualified instructor for the entire duration of the course virtually through ZOOM.
- Procurement and transportation of applicable lab hardware and a hardcopy of the lab manual.
- Setup and configuration of all applicable software including licensing via SKYTAP – an online virtual machine.
- All course materials including manuals, handouts, and electronic media.
- Digital certificates for all students who successfully complete the course.
- Clean-up and/or deletion of all software loaded and created during the course.
- Pick-up and transportation of all classroom materials (hardware, software, lab equipment and course materials).
List of All Classes
See a complete list of all EandM classes here.
Are you interested in a class that covers a specific application, a specific process or a special length of time?
Our Training Department will work with you to structure a class to meet your needs. See more information on Custom Classes here.
Will the equipment be shipped to me?
No. We like to ensure that the equipment is in the best shape when it arrives to you! We’ll coordinate the drop off date and someone from our regional team will personally deliver the equipment to you.
Please note, equipment will be dropped off at whereever you plan on taking the training (e.g. At your office or your home).
Will the equipment be setup for me?
No. The first lab of the class is designed for setting up the equipment with the instructor online. So for your first day, you just need to make sure you have internet to connect to ZOOM!
How long is an on-site class?
Typical course hours are from 8:30am – 5:00pm each day. Of course, this time could change and it is to the discretion of the class and the technical instructor.