|No Sessions Are Currently Scheduled
Are You a Studio5000 Programmer?
Discover the similarities between the Rockwell Studio5000 software
and the Siemens TIA Portal software package!
Lunch is On Us!
Accelerate your engineering efficiencies by learning the similarities between the Rockwell
Software Studio5000 and the Siemens TIA Portal programming environments during this online course!
The Merge and Accelerate virtual workshop is a full day instructor-led training that will provide hands-on! software labs.
Studio5000 topics will be shown briefly by the instructor to remind the participants of the functionality.
All attendees must have an intermediate or advanced level of Studio5000 programming knowledge
to participate in this workshop.
What You'll Learn
Upon completion of this virtual workshop, you'll be able to:
- Compare and contrast the Siemens software and hardware components to alternative manufactures.
- Learn key software navigational skills to develop a TIA Portal Project, configure hardware devices and I/O network configurations.
- Define I/O tags, tag structures, UDTs, I/O addressing and tag definitions.
- Upload download projects, online monitoring, simulation, search functions and use library elements.
- Correlate tasks, programs, routines to program block groups, functions, function blocks and organization bocks, and data blocks.
- Understand HMI hardware selection visualization software tools.
To improve your virtual experience, it's suggested that you also
have a webcam and two monitors.
Please note that these items are not required but highly recommended!
(Schedule times are listed in PT.)
|8:45 am - 9:00 am
||Test equipment & sign-in
|9:00 am - 12:00 pm
||Overview and training