The Siemens' Totally Integrated Automation Portal (TIA Portal) gives you one software package for everything!
TIA Portal is easy to use, there's less to learn and maintain, and diagnostics are built in!
This means you can:
- Beat Deadlines
- Quickly Adapt to Market Demands
- Reduce Downtime
All within one integrated software package!
Virtual Workshop & Hands-On! Lab Details
The TIA Portal (S7-1500) virtual workshop is a half-day, instructor-led online class that includes
a hands-on software lab. This course is designed to provide an
overview of the TIA Portal software package.
What You'll Learn
Upon completion of this online course, you will learn how to:
- Learn to navigate around TIA Portal
- Add hardware into a network
- Define PROFINET connections in TIA Portal
- Use simulation tools to verify a small programming project
- Commission SIMATIC HMI in TIA Portal
- Implement Tag Lists, Function Blocks and Faceplates from a Global Library
Software will be provided via Skytap. However to improve your virtual experience, it's
suggested that you also have a webcam and two monitors.
Please note that these items are not required but highly recommended!
|8:45 am - 9:00 am
||Test equipment & sign-in
|9:00 am - 12:00 pm
||Overview and training
Discounted Starter Kits
All attendees will qualify for a discounted starter kit. To view a full listing of our
starter kits, visit our online store.
S7-1500 Starter Kit
$999 (List: $2,010)
- SIMATIC S7-1500 CPU 1511C-1 PN
- SIMATIC Memory Card, 4 MB
- Mounting rail 160 mm
- Power supply PM1507, 24V/3A, 120/230 V AC
- License 1) for STEP7 Professional V15 (365 day Full version)
- License 2) for SIMATIC ProDiag S7-1500 for 250 supervisions
- License 3) SIMATIC OPC UA S7-1500 Small
- Standard Ethernet CAT 5 cable