The SINAMICS Variable Frequency Drives (VFDs) by Siemens offers faster commissioning and cost-saving benefits!
Virtual Workshop Details
The Variable Frequency Drives virtual workshop is an instructor-led online class that will provide an overview on the SINAMICS G120 drive and how they are applied within the industry.
What You'll Learn
During this online course, you will learn:
- How to upgrade your system quickly and cost effectively with the G120’s modular design.
- How to quickly perform diagnostics and reduce downtime.
- About multiple commissioning methods (e.g. operator panel, software or WI-FI) to best fit your needs.
- How to set-up multiple communication protocols (e.g. Standalone I/O, PROFINET and ETHERNET IP) using the same G120.
- How to easily implement your SIEMENS VFD into your Rockwell Studio 5000 Project!
To improve your virtual experience, it's
suggested that you also have a webcam and two monitors.
Please note that these items are not required but highly recommended!
|8:45 am - 9:00 am
||Test equipment & sign-in
|9:00 am - 12:00 pm
||Overview and training
Discounted Starter Kits
All attendees will qualify for a discounted starter kit. To view a full listing of our
starter kits, visit our online store. (Just don't forget to purchase your PLC!)
SINAMICS G120X Starter Kit
$659 (List: $995)
- SINAMICS G120X Starter Kit with Intelligent Operator Panel 6SL3220-3YE10-0UF0
- Web Server Module 6SL3255-0AA00-5AA0
- Rated Power: 0.75 kW Unfiltered
SINAMICS S210 Starter Kit
$1,119 (List: $2,579.85)
- SINAMICS S210 and 1FK2 Starter Kit
- Extended Safety License S210: 6SL3210-5HB10-4UF0
- Input Voltage: 200-240 V 1AC 0.4 kW
- SD Card with Ex. Safety IP