The SINAMICS Variable Frequency Drives (VFDs) by Siemens offers faster commissioning and cost-saving benefits!
Virtual Workshop Details
The Variable Frequency Drives virtual workshop is an instructor-led online class that will provide an overview on the SINAMICS G120 drive and how they are applied within the industry.
What You'll Learn
During this online course, you will learn:
- How to upgrade your system quickly and cost effectively with the G120’s modular design.
- How to quickly perform diagnostics and reduce downtime.
- About multiple commissioning methods (e.g. operator panel, software or WI-FI) to best fit your needs.
- How to set-up multiple communication protocols (e.g. Standalone I/O, PROFINET and ETHERNET IP) using the same G120.
- How to easily implement your SIEMENS VFD into your Rockwell Studio 5000 Project!
To improve your virtual experience, it's
suggested that you also have a webcam and two monitors.
Please note that these items are not required but highly recommended!
|8:45 am - 9:00 am
||Test equipment & sign-in
|9:00 am - 12:00 pm
||Overview and training