Learn about The Connected Machine and remote connectivity to your automation equipment, using an Ewon Flexy and Anybus Wireless Bolt!
The HMS Connected Machines workshop is perfect for anyone looking to get practical hands-on experience with the Flexy.
During this full-day and instructor-led class, you will learn how to:
- Remotely access a PLC.
- Setup and receive alarms from your PLC.
- Monitor, troubleshoot, and push code changes to PLCs and industrial automation devices.
- Log data values and send that data into the cloud.
- Create an HTML based data dashboard.
- Connect wirelessly on the LAN from your smart device to view your HMI or other web servers.
- Get data from your machine into Excel and other 3rd party cloud services.
This event includes:
- Ewon Flexy
- Ewon Flexy WAN Extension Card
- Anybus Wireless Bolt
- All day instruction
What to Bring!
Bring yourself and your laptop. We'll provide the rest of the equipment.
|8:30 am - 9:00 am
|9:00 am - 10:00 am
||Ewon Flexy, Remote Access and Talk2M
|10:00 am - 12:00 pm
||Tag creation, local data buffering, historical and real-time
|12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
|1:00 pm - 1:45 pm
||Alarming and email relay setup
|1:45 pm - 3:15 pm
||ViewON configuration and setup, m2Web setup and usage
|3:15 pm - 4:00 pm
||Connecting to 3rd party services
Discounted Starter Kits
Flexy 205 Starter Kit $710 (List: $1,095):
- Flexy 205
- WiFi Extension Card
- IO Extension Card with IO Simulator Module
- Ethernet Cable
- Pluggable Power Supply
Anybus Wireless Bolt with RJ45 and PoE - $349 (List: $499):
Earn 7 CEU Credits for Workshops in California!
Earn 7 CEU credits! EandM is an Approved Continuing Education Provider for the California Department of Public Health and the California Water Environment Association.
CDPH Certification Instructions | CWEA Certification Instructions