Length: 5 days
Hours: 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
20 AC Motor Basics & 24 AC Drive Basics
This course is for engineering and maintenance
personnel responsible for installing, maintaining and
troubleshooting drive systems that use the SINAMICS S
(S110, S120, S150) drive systems.
This course is intended to provide knowledge and skills
related to the SINAMICS S drive as it pertains to
commissioning, operation, configuration, maintenance,
diagnostics, and troubleshooting. It is formatted as a
combination of instruction and carefully structured,
hands-on exercises aimed at developing job-related
knowledge and skills.
Upon completion of this course, the student shall be able to:
- Locate modules, terminals, options, and features on the SINAMICS S series drives.
- Commission the Drive with SINAMICS STARTER.
- Perform all required Drive optimizations.
- Take local control of a drive using the STARTER Control Panel.
- Upload, back-up, and download projects to the Drive system.
- Firmware Upgrade/Downgrade.
- Configure Analog, Digital, and Comm. I/O.
- Configure, Trace, and Evaluate BICO connections in the drive control logic.
- Configure common Drive Functions.
- Evaluate drive system performance using the trace function.
- Evaluate operating states, alarms and fault codes.
||SINAMICS S Setup and Maintenance
||Drive construction, options, and features
||Diagnostics and Troubleshooting
||Maintenance and Repair
||Integration into an Automation System
||Drive Control Chart (DCC)