The Siemens' Totally Integrated Automation Portal (TIA Portal) gives you one software package for everything!
TIA Portal is easy to use, there's less to learn and maintain, and diagnostics are built in!
This means you can:
- Beat Deadlines
- Quickly Adapt to Market Demands
- Reduce Downtime
All within one integrated software package!
Get an overview of the TIA Portal software package and get your questions answered by your local experts!
During this half-day and hands-on workshop, each student will set-up and program:
- S7-1500 PLC
- ET200SP Remote IO
- TP700 Comfort Panel HMI
- G120 VFD (Variable Frequency Drive)
This workshop is recommended for anyone interested in learning more about the TIA Portal software package.
No prior experience with the software is necessary.
|8:30 am - 9:00 am
|9:00 am - 12:00 pm
||Overview and hands-on training
|12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
||Complimentary lunch and optional "Ask the Experts" Q&A
Discounted Starter Kits
S7-1500 Starter Kit - $999 (List: $2,010):
- SIMATIC S7-1500 CPU 1511C-1 PN
- SIMATIC Memory Card, 4 MB
- Mounting rail 160 mm
- Power supply PM1507, 24V/3A, 120/230 V AC
- License 1) for STEP7 Professional V15 (365 day Full version)
- License 2) for SIMATIC ProDiag S7-1500 for 250 supervisions
- License 3) SIMATIC OPC UA S7-1500 Small
- Standard Ethernet CAT 5 cable
Earn 3 CEU Credits for Workshops in California!
EandM is an Approved Continuing Education Provider for the California Department of Public Health and the California Water Environment Association.
CDPH Certification Instructions | CWEA Certification Instructions