Learn about The Connected Machine and remote connectivity to your automation
equipment using the Ewon Flexy.
Virtual Workshop Details
When it comes to downtime and reliability, do you ever feel like your machine has
a case of the “terrible twos” or is stuck in the "tough teenage years?"
You're invited to our introductory, online workshop to learn how to remotely
troubleshoot and monitor your automation equipment using the Ewon Flexy!
(All attendees must purchase the Ewon Flexy 205 Starter Kit to participate in this course.)
All attendees must have following equipment to participate in this workshop:
EWON FLEXY 205 STARTER KIT- REQUIRED
Purchase by June 8, 2022!
$547 (List: $710)
- Internet connection for the Flexy
- Ethernet or WiFi (have the SSID and password available)
- Ethernet port to connect to and configure the Flexy
- Internet access
- Two or more monitors
- Administrator rights to install software
- Microsoft TEAMs application
- To setup a Talk2M account
- To receive alarm notifications via email
What You'll Learn
During this virtual, hands-on and instructor-led class, you will learn how to:
- Remotely access a PLC.
- Setup alarms and send email notifications.
- Monitor, troubleshoot and make updates to PLCs and other automation devices.
- Log data and send that data to the cloud.
- Create HTML based dashboards
To improve your virtual experience, it's
suggested that you also have a webcam and two monitors.
Please note that these items are not required but highly recommended!
|8:45 am - 9:00 am
||Sign-in & test equipment
|9:00 am - 12:00pm
||Remote Access using Flexy,Talk2M and eCatcher.
|1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
||Remote Data by creating tags, data logging, notifications and dashboards.
Discounted Starter Kits
Flexy 205 Starter Kit
$547 (List: $710)
- Ewon Flexy 205
- WiFi Extension Card
- IO Extension Card with IO Simulator Board
- Pre-wired 24VDC Power Supply
- Ethernet Cable