Disaster Preparedness & Business Continuity Planning
Ensure Your Organization's Pillars Are Protected
Since October 2017, EandM, headquartered in Sonoma County, California has weathered:
- two major wildfires that disabled our power and communication infrastructure and required employees to evacuate and work remotely.
- the COVID-19 worldwide pandemic that once again required all employees to work remotely and threatened our order process and fulfillment procedures that could have brought our business to a halt.
Prior to October 2017, the majority of EandM’s technologies, systems and tools were on premise, resulting in business critical systems and resources being threatened during a disaster and not accessible.
What You'll Learn
Join us for this 90-minute webinar, led by EandM’s owner and CFO, Paul Deas, along with EandM’s IT, Web and Operations managers.
They will discuss the changes EandM made to our business critical infrastructure, processes and procedures that made us remarkably prepared for the COVID-19 pandemic and future business disruptions when they occur.
Paul and his team will discuss:
- What EandM learned and would do differently, if we had to do it all over again.
- Why EandM chose the path we did. What our choices were and what might be best for other situations.
- How our customer-facing resources – email, phone and Web site – were moved to the cloud to ensure maximum availability to our customers.
- Changes to internal systems and tools – our CRM and accounting systems – to ensure minimal interruption to our business operations.
- The back-up and redundancy procedures that were put in place to safeguard our systems and get us back up and running quickly.
- Procedural changes to our shipping and fulfillment department to ensure employee safety with spatial distancing, and product availability from our suppliers.
Is this Webinar Right for You?
Are you facing mission critical decisions about how to remain in business when there is a major disruption?
Here’s how it went for our company through three disasters.
This virtual webinar is targeted to senior management and IT, Web and Operations decision makers.
Panel of Speakers
Owner and CFO
Web Development Manager
Director of Operations